October - Recipe of the MonthMini 100% Whole Wheat Pizza Equipment
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Baking sheet
- Pizza cutter
- Oven mitts
- Cutting knife
- Cutting board
- 1 100% whole wheat pita, English muffin or bagel
- ¼ cup any grated cheese (mozzarella, parmesan, Monterey Jack)
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- Desired amount of fresh mushrooms, red and yellow bell pepper and/or chicken (optional)
- Place pita, English muffin or bagel on a baking sheet.
- Top with tomato sauce, vegetables and cheese.
- Bake pizzas in the oven at 450 degrees for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Use oven mitts to remove from oven
Serve with fresh fruit