Recipe of the SeasonRainbow Salad Equipment
- Measuring cup
- Cutting board
- Cutting knife
- Large bowl
- Salad tongs
- ¼ cup of blueberries
- ¼ cup of sliced purple cabbage/or purple grapes
- ¼ cup of sliced strawberries/or raspberries or red grapes
- 2 cups of raw spinach
- ½ cup of sliced yellow bell peppers or corn
- ½ cup of orange bell peppers, carrots, or apricots
- ¼ cup of feta cheese (optional)
- Toss ingredients in a bowl.
- Enjoy all the colors of the rainbow.
Exercise of the SeasonOutdoor Fitness Scavenger Hunt Set up a scavenger hunt outside on a sunny spring day, but instead of finding different items, you have to finish a certain number of exercises.
For example, go to a local park and pick locations. The first task could be to go to the slide and finish 20 jumping jacks. Number two could be to run to the swings and do 10 pushups when you get there. From the swings, bear crawl to the trees and finish 15 sit-ups, and so on. Get creative and come up with items as a whole family before you go.
This is fun for everyone and you will forget how much you are moving!